Friday, June 15, 2012

The Internet: Gives Us Courage

Lately I have been trying to start a little side business where I work independently. However, this takes a lot of time in order to put out advertising and also to respond to people. What I forgot about when I used to do this, was how demanding people can be over the internet.

Number one question: Send more pics. No please or thank you. Or you seem beautiful, I would love to see more. Just straight up, give me more pictures. I wonder how other girls deal with this question? Do they give in? Do you they not? It seems so rude to me. They want to see you in every which possible way via the anonymity of the internet, yet they not only have no curtsey to give back, but they Demand it.

However, my favourite demand by far is "I want you to be 199% DD free." I couldn't help but laugh at this. I wrote back saying, why don't I get to be 300% or 1000% free. Or as one girl put it, just like the Occupy Movement didn't say, do I get to be the 1%?

After writing back to the potential client a little tersely, that just because he demands it, does not change the state of my health. Just because he said, I want you to be DD free, does not change the fact that I cannot look down at my body and say, body, you must be healthy for this guy. Whatever diseases you have for the next 24 hours, you must get rid of them, and then they can come back, I promise. After telling another girl about this email, she said, jokingly, I have only had chlamydiae in my ear..does that count?

The lack of personal contact I believe makes people far too cocky for their own good sometime. As I also do sub work, and advertise for that very purpose, I have a lot of men thinking that their role as Master and Dominant starts in the very first email they send. I get very long emails explaining all of the different physical pleasures that I will provide for them (most of them being unsafe). When I write back saying, I do not take demands from people I know, they seem completely baffled at this. I can picture they thinking, you sub, me Master, you do as Master says...? But the whole point of being a sub and a Master is knowing how intricate the relationship is. How much of it is based on trust and building that trust out of mutual respect and common interests shared by both parties.

The point of this little rant is, if responding to an email, please do so as if you were having a conversation with a person who was hiding behind a screen. They are still there, they are still human, and respect is the very first thing needed when two people first encounter each other, whether in person or on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment