Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Helping Hand

Being in the adult entertainment industry, I have often felt that I have wanted to share my experiences with the world. Perhaps it was how I was raised, or who I was lucky enough to meet along the way, but I have learned tricks of the trade, that have helped me become a very confident young lady. I have also learned a few secrets about what men want from whores, lovers, girlfriends and wives.

With this blog, I would like to be a bridge from the men who see women like me, in order to try and help them get the most out of what they want. I want to help women in this industry to find easier ways to deal with people but also how to make the transition from one world to another easier. And I wish to empart the secrets to the men and women of the 'normal' world of today. Knoweldge of how to please a man, how to beautiful, and what stereotypes that the media portrays are wrong. I wish to help both men and women learn how to explore their sexuality, and bodies, and allow them to really learn to love themselves as people and not be afraid of feeling good or asking for pleasure.

I have been in this industy for nearly ten years. Nothing phases me, and if there is something that you can come up with to do so, I would be glad for the challenge.

1 comment: